Sunday, February 4, 2007

LAR Grizzly Owners...

I hope this blog site will prove to be a useful resource for LAR Grizzly owners and collectors alike. I invite all interested parties to contribute as much as they can to support this effort and breathe new life into this amazing firearm. I truly believe the LAR Grizzly Handguns to be the finest production pistol ever built. They have a fit that is second to none in the industry... primarily due to the painstaking efforts of the inventor Perry Arnett.

I will begin posting all of the information and resource material that comes my way. If you are interested in contributing to this blog as an author... please email Cam Stewart and request an invitation to join and I will send one to you.

Good shootin'...

Cam

P.S. Below is a picture of one of my favorite Grizzlies. A two-tone Mark I in 45 Win Mag outfitted with a Smith & Alexander mag well and smooth rosewood grips. This gun was a shooter now!

No comments: